Walther Q4 TAC M1 9mm Pistol, Blk - 2837200
- Series/Collection: Q4 TAC M1
- Action: Single/Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 15+1
- Sight: Fiber Optic Front, Adjustable Rear
- Slide: Black Steel
- Safety: Firing Pin
- Grip Type: Black Interchangeable Backstrap
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Frame Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 4.6"
- Overall Length: 7.1"
- Weight: 25 oz
- Overall Height: 5.3"
- Overall Width: 1.3"
Adaptable. Efficient. The perfect integration of both professional and tactical dynamics. The Q4 Tac is unparalleled proficiency in a platform designed to meet your individual needs. Time-tested performance meets technological precision with the Q4 Tac series handguns by Walther. Optic-equipped handguns have undoubtedly risen in popularity over the last few years. With practice, the right optic can help you become a faster and more efficient shooter. The Q4 Tac is uniquely designed to give you the flexibility you need to swap from iron sights to optics easily. Built for right and left-handed shooters, the Q4 Tac M1 features both an ambidextrous slide stop, and paddle-style magazine release. The Q4 Tac provides unmatched compatibility with the most efficient defense tools available today, allowing for the latest advances in both suppressors and slide-mounted red dots. Pairing these features with unparalleled ergonomics, superb quick-defense trigger, and lifetime warranty make the Q4 Tac one of the most versatile pistols on the market. Experience for yourself why the Q4 Tac is the ultimate handgun for shooters who seek nothing less than the best.
- Quick defence trigger - smooth, light 5.6 lb trigger pull for all shots. Short 0.4 inches trigger travel with safety and 0.1 inches trigger reset for fast, accurate follow up shots, superb trigger feel aids accuracy
- Signature walther ergonomics - comfortable shape, non-slip cross-directional grip surface for better control with interchangeable backstraps
- Integrated optics mounting system - with choice of plates for trijicon, Leopold, and docter red dot optics
- Tenifer coating - on slide, barrel and inside action parts, resists corrosion, matte finish
- Threaded barrel - threaded for suppressor, thread Size: 1/2 inches - 28
- Adjustable rear target sights and fiber optic front sights
- Ambidextrous - slide locks back on empty magazine, slide stop is extended for easy gloved operation
- MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny accessory mounting rail - For lights, lasers, or other tactical devices
- Front and rear slide serrations - non-slip surface to operate the slide smoothly distinctive Walther styling
- Ambidextrous paddle magazine release - conveniently positioned on the trigger guard for trigger finger, middle finger, or thumb operation, fully ambidextrous, no need for reversing
- 3 safeties - trigger, firing pin, and disconnector safety