Due to pending legislation and until further legal notice, PSA will prioritize & ship All Orders to Washington State.
*This excludes PSA Partnered Fulfilled Items.
Warne Scope Mounts Mountain Tech Savage Accu-Trigger 7075 T6 Aluminum 1-Piece Scope Mount Rail, Hardcoat Anodized Black - 7666M
- Type: 1-Piece
- Series/Collection: Mountain Tech
- Gun Type: Savage Accu-Trigger, Round Receiver, All Center Fire Short Action Rifle
- Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat Anodized Black
Ounces are pounds, pounds are pain the credo of the backcountry hunter. When tired legs are the only mode of transportation. When the air feels thin, and feet feel heavy. When months of preparation, training and sleepless nights thinking about the upcoming hunt culminate into a single moment, placing the crosshair where it needs to be for the perfect shot. Warne Mountain Tech is the ultimate lightweight precision scope mounting system. Don't leave your dream hunt to chance. When every ounce matters, and every shot counts, Warne Mountain Tech are the scope mounts you can depend on.
- Precision CNC machined from 7075 T6 aluminum for a high strength and lightweight platform
- Mil-spec hardcoat anodized finish for abrasion and corrosion resistance
- Bases feature black zinc coated hardware for element proof protection
- Self centering tapered T-15 Torx screws
- Fits Picatinny and Weaver style mounts and are nato-stanag compatible
- Warne Mountain Tech rails offer shooters the advantage of a consistent mounting platform across multiple firearms, enhanced ability to adjust proper eye relief and superior alignment of ring mounts
- With self-centering hardware and aerospace grade materials, our mountain tech rails provide a lightweight and robust platform for your rifle
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.