Weatherby Mark V Accumark .30-378 Mag Bolt Action Rifle, Cerakote Graphite Black - MAMM303WL8B
- Series/Collection: Mark V Accumark
- Action: Bolt
- Stock Type: Fixed Monte Carlo
- Trigger Type: LXX
- Muzzle Type: Recessed Target Crown
- Magazine Capacity: 2+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 30-378 Weatherby Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Orientation: Left
- Safety: Manual
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Stainless Steel
- Stock Material: Fiberglass
- Barrel Finish: Cerakote Graphite Black
- Receiver Finish: Cerakote Graphite Black
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Length of Pull: 13-5/8"
- Overall Length: 48-1/4"
- Weight: 8.3 lb
- Drop at Heel: 1-3/4"
- Drop at Comb: 7/8"
- Barrel Type: 2-Tone Fluted
If you are looking for a quality, craftsmen built Weatherby Mark V and want new features for rugged durability and long-range accuracy look no further than the Mark V Accumark. The Accumark features a fluted #3 contour barrel, and hand-laid fiberglass stock with aluminum bedding blocks. Ready to put holes through dimes at distance and knock large animals down fast, the most versatile performance hunting rifle on the market.
- Guaranteed SUB-MOA accuracy - all Mark V rifles are guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of 0.99 inches or less at 100 yd (SUB-MOA) from a cold barrel when used with Weatherby factory or premium ammunition
- Triggertech's trigger provides true zero-creep break, extremely short over-travel, and is externally adjustable
- 54-degree bolt - the shortest in the industry (as compared to typical 90 bolt throw), allows for faster chambering on follow-up shots and greater bolt-to-scope clearance
- Cerakote is the industry leading thin-film ceramic coating, the Cerakote unique formula enhances physical properties including wear, corrosion, and chemical resistance while improving impact strengths, and hardness
- 26 inches, #3 contour barrel
- Accubrake ST - by adding an Accubrake ST you will significantly reduce felt recoil up to 53%