Weatherby Mark V Accumark Elite .257 Weatherby Mag Bolt Action LH Rifle, Brown Sponge Pattern Accent - MAE01N257WL8B
- Series/Collection: Mark V Accumark Elite
- Action: Bolt
- Stock Type: Fixed with Adjustable Cheekpiece
- Trigger Type: TriggerTech Field
- Muzzle Type: Accubrake ST Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 3+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 257 Weatherby Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Orientation: Left
- Stock Material: Carbon Fiber
- Barrel Finish: Coyote Tan Elite Cerakote
- Receiver Finish: Coyote Tan Elite Cerakote
- Stock Finish: Brown Sponge Pattern Accent
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Length of Pull: 13-1/2"
- Overall Length: 48-1/4"
- Weight: 8.4 lb
- Drop at Heel: 0.2"
- Drop at Comb: 0.2"
- Barrel Type: Fluted
The tried and true Accumark just became even more versatile. The Accumark Elite gives the marksman everything they need in a rifle to put that round on target at distance. With an adjustable carbon stock and the Elite Cerakote coating, this rifle will provide a comprehensive fit and ruggedness to perform in the harshest of environments and situations when reliability is a must.
- All Mark V rifles are guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of 0.99 inches or less at 100 yd (SUB-MOA) from a cold barrel when used with Weatherby factory or premium ammunition
- TriggerTech's trigger provides true zero-creep break, extremely short over-travel, and is externally adjustable
- Accubrake ST - by adding an Accubrake ST you will significantly reduce felt recoil up to 53%
- 54-degree bolt - the shortest in the industry (as compared to typical 90 bolt throw), allows for faster chambering on follow-up shots and greater bolt-to-scope clearance
- Adjustable comb - comb adjustability provides comprehensive custom fit, various shooting situations demand fine-tune consistency for precise cheek weld in challenging environments
- Extended bolt knob - larger diameter and extended length gives positive bolt control for easy cycling during extreme temperatures and responding to fast situations
- Carbon fiber stock - AG composites proprietary manufacturing process provides excellent stiffness and lightweight attributes from carefully selected materials
- Elite Cerakote - cerakote H-series taken to the next level improving hardness, abrasion resistance, lubricity, and in a thinner application
- 26 inches, #3 contour barrel