Weatherby Vanguard Deluxe .300 Mag Bolt Action Rifle, High Gloss - VGX300WR6O
- Series/Collection: Vanguard Deluxe
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Hinged Floor Plate
- Stock Type: Monte Carlo
- Trigger Type: 2-Stage Adjustable
- Magazine Capacity: 3+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 300 Weatherby Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: 3-Position
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Walnut
- Barrel Finish: High Polished Blue
- Stock Finish: High Gloss
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Length of Pull: 13-5/8"
- Overall Length: 46-1/2"
- Weight: 7.5 lb
- Drop at Heel: 1-1/4"
- Drop at Comb: 3/4"
Let's talk about family heirlooms - things that are handed down from generation to generation because they're just too special to part with. When owning the Vanguard Deluxe, a person is not just getting themself a rifle. The Deluxe will go on to a son or daughter, then on to theirs, and so on. Everyone down the line will appreciate all the same things. The AA grade Claro walnut, fine line checkering, rosewood accents and most importantly, the legendary Weatherby accuracy of the Vanguard action.
- Sub-MOA accuracy guarantee (0.99 inches or less 3-shot group at 100 yd when used with Weatherby factory or premium ammunition)
- Adjustable match quality, 2-stage trigger
- Fluted bolt body
- 1-piece machined bolt body
- Fully enclosed bolt sleeve
- Vanguard recoil pad
- Cold hammer forged barrel
- Integral recoil lug
- Hinged floorplate
- Raised comb, Monte Carlo "AA" grade claro walnut stock in high gloss finish stock
- Rosewood forend and grip cap with maplewood spacers stock
- Fineline checkering stock
- Blued metalwork in high lustre finish barrel
- 26 inches, #2 contour barrel