Weatherby Vanguard Weatherguard .300 Mag Bolt Action Rifle, Blk - VTG300WR6O
- Series/Collection: Vanguard Weatherguard
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Hinged Floor Plate
- Stock Type: Fixed Monte Carlo Griptonite
- Trigger Type: 2-Stage Adjustable
- Muzzle Type: Target Crown
- Magazine Capacity: 3+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 300 Weatherby Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: 3-Position
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Barrel Finish: Cerakote Gray
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Length of Pull: 13-1/2"
- Overall Length: 46-1/2"
- Weight: 7.5 lb
- Drop at Heel: 1-1/4"
- Drop at Comb: 3/4"
The U.S. Postman's creed, with a few little changes, is the Weatherguard in a nutshell: "Neither rain nor snow, nor sleet nor dark of night shall stay the Vanguard Weatherguard from the swift completion of its appointed rounds." As the name implies, the rifle is fully guarded against weather - so take the Weatherguard into the nastiest environments without a single worry about how it will perform. The monte carlo stock is made of ultra-tough Griptonite and all the metalwork has maximum protection with a great-looking Cerakote finish. Now go deliver some heat.
- Sub-MOA accuracy guarantee (0.99 inches or less 3-shot group at 100 yd when used with Weatherby factory or premium ammunition)
- Adjustable match quality, 2-stage trigger
- Fluted bolt body
- 1-piece machined bolt body
- Fully enclosed bolt sleeve
- Cold hammer forged barrel
- Integral recoil lug
- Hinged floorplate
- Pistol grip and forend inserts stock
- Right side palm swell stock
- 26 inches, #2 contour barrel
- Tactical grey Cerakote for exceptional weather and corrosion resistance