Winchester 1885 High Wall Hunter 6mm Crd Falling Block Lever Action Rifle, Satin - 534112291
- Type: Single Shot
- Series/Collection: 1885 High Wall Hunter
- Action: Falling Block Lever
- Stock Type: Straight Grip
- Magazine Capacity: 1
- Caliber/Gauge: 6mm Creedmoor
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Orientation: Right
- Sight: Drilled and Tapped
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Black Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Brushed Polish
- Receiver Finish: Gloss Blue
- Stock Finish: Satin
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Length of Pull: 13-1/2"
- Overall Length: 44"
- Weight: 8 lb
- Drop at Heel: 1-1/8"
- Chamber Finish: Polished
- Barrel Type: Contour Full Octagon
- Recoil Pad: Pachmayr Decelerator
- Checkering: Cut 22 LPI
- Trigger Guard Material: Steel
- Drop at Comb: 5/8"
- Trigger Finish: Polished Blue
- Trigger Material: Steel
- Bolt Slide Finish: Polished Chrome
- Wood Grade: Grade I
2018 Shot Show Special - Classic style single shot falling block lever-action model 1885 High Wall rifle, crescent butt plate, checkered straight grip stock, and forearm, gloss blued 28 inches octagon barrel. Notoriously accurate. Designed by world-famous firearms savant, John M. Browning, the single-shot falling block lever action design gained significant popularity among Creedmoor match shooters in the late 1800s. The design was purchased by Winchester and implemented into factory production in collaboration with Mr. Browning, under the nomenclature model 1885. This venerable design still produces consistent accuracy in a remarkably simple, strong, and short action.
- Barrel - gloss blued, 28 inches full octagon
- Action - single shot, falling block lever action
- Stock - satin finished walnut, Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad
- Drilled and tapped for scope mount, sling swivel studs