Winchester 1886 Extra Light .45-70 Lever Action Rifle, Brown - 534053142
- Series/Collection: 1886 Extra Light
- Action: Lever
- Magazine Type: Half-Length Tubular
- Stock Type: Straight Grip
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Caliber/Gauge: 45-70 Government
- Twist Rate: 1:20"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Top Tang
- Sight: Semi-Buckhorn Rear, Marble Arms Front, Drilled and Tapped
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Black Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Brushed Polish
- Receiver Finish: Polished Blue
- Stock Finish: Brown
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Length of Pull: 13-1/4"
- Overall Length: 40-1/2"
- Weight: 7 lb
- Drop at Heel: 1-5/8"
- Chamber Finish: Polished
- Barrel Type: Button Rifled
- Drop at Comb: 1-1/4"
- Wood Grade: Grade I
Lightened up version of the lever-action model 1886 rifle with a half-length magazine, Extra Light Grade I. Walnut straight grip stock with satin finish. Blued receiver, lever, 22 inches barrel, forearm cap and buttplate. Experience the power and performance of the legendary 45-70 Govt. cartridge in this magnificent model 1886 Extra Light Grade I rifle from Winchester Repeating Arms. Another of John M. Browning's great firearm designs, the model 1886 features a deeply blued receiver, lever and barrel, along with a matching blued steel end cap and straight buttplate. The half-length magazine helps keep the rifle trim and easy to carry, both afoot and on horseback. A rich satin finish accents the smooth walnut stock. A top-tang safety, adjustable buckhorn rear sight and blade front sight constitute the finishing touches on this legendary rifle. If you've always wanted to ride into the sunset with a great piece of Western history across your saddle, make sure you get your model 1886 now, because its production will also be very limited.
- Receiver - steel, gloss blued finish
- Barrel - gloss blued finish, button rifled
- Action - lever-action, top tang safety
- Stock - grade I walnut, straight grip
- Half-length magazine, Marble Arms gold bead sight and buckhorn rear sight