Winchester Ammunition Super-X 140 gr Power-Core 7mm-08 Rem Ammo, 20/box - X708LF
- Series/Collection: Super-X
- Bullet Style: Power-Core
- Caliber/Gauge: 7mm-08 Remington
- Bullet Weight: 140 grain
- Muzzle Energy: 2437 ft.lbs.
- Muzzle Velocity: 2800 fps
- Case Material: Brass
- Application: Deer
- Packaging Quantity: 20/Box
- Ballistic Coefficient: 0.416
Time proven, dependability. Since 1922, Winchester Super-X ammunition has provided exceptional quality and outstanding performance. For decades, hunters and shooters have relied on Winchester Super-X handgun ammunition. Best known for time-proven dependability, the rounds offered include a hollow point and lead core for rapid expansion on game, as well as a thin-wall jacket, which reduces engraving forces for improved accuracy.
- Protected hollow point - promotes expansion at short and long-range
- Power core cavity - contoured cavity for rapid expansion and quick knock-down
- Solid 95/5 copper alloy construction - near 100% retained weight for deep driving penetration
- Boat tail design - ideal for long-range accuracy