Alabama

1 Like

By God, Alabama :+1:

1 Like

Yes Sir.

1 Like

Alabama the beautiful.

1 Like

Also, it does’t hurt that close to one quarter of the adult population has their pistol permit.

1 Like

Or that you’ll soon be able to get a life time CCW, and if you’re active, retired, guard, veteran or LE, you’ll be able to get the lifetime for free. On top of that legislation for constitutional carry is working its way through the legislature, as is legislation to declare Alabama a 2nd Amendment Sanctuary state… Rock on Bama!!

2 Likes

Love them open carry states.

1 Like

Central AL here. Hello everyone,

1 Like

Punching holes in cardboard in By God’s Grace, Alabama. Those guns are way better shooters than I’ll ever be. The shot groups are in 6 inch circles. The strays outside of the circle are all me. I have horrible shooting habits. :metal:

3 Likes

It’s okay brother, you were distracted by Alabama’s beautiful air, land and dare I say women. Alabama the beautiful.

Well at least that would be my excuse.

1 Like

RINO infestation in Mobile County. Vote them out. Get rid of the tyrannical sociopaths.

Look at these two cockroaches. One recused himself and the other wants to tax your rights. Sessions has been gone. This Sheriff needs to be next. RINOs have got to go.

“The fact of the matter is a $20 piece of plastic is not going to stop and evil-hearted person from hurting one of our law enforcement officers or doing something to them. You know, criminals are criminals. This is going to put the law-abiding citizens on an equal playing field.”

On its way to the Alabama Senate…

IMO-I will continue to get my permit. It helps local law enforcement. :metal:

Don’t forget to Vote Alabama…By God.
https://www.sos.alabama.gov

1 Like

Saying HEY, from LA (Lower Alabama)!
New here, new to ARs, don’t really have a reason why I took so long. I’m fix’n to be 58 and have owned 100s of guns through my life. Just ordered my a 2nd lower, first from here, to pair with the BCA upper I ordered last week!
Roll Tide!

1 Like

I absolutely support constitutional carry! I’ve had my permit since I was 21, and will continue to keep it renewed for ease of interstate travel. I’ve mentioned this several places; if sheriff departments would put in a little work, I believe these ideas could pay off big! They should start with free safety training classes (building rapport) with options to pay for advanced training courses. After the safety class has been completed, sell access to training/range facilities to include gun rentals, ammo, accessories & swag sales. And finally host competitions for those that have completed different levels of training. I would be all in, even using such as gifts for my family members! Imagine, a well trained republic militia…

1 Like

Some county sheriff’s office have safety classes including a classroom environment with no gun and range training that includes dry fire and live fire training.

CMP Talladega offers all kinds of safety training classes and competition shootings are available.

I live in Coffee Co, way down south. I have 100 yd range on my property. My suggestion is for departments crying over lost revenue, an avenue to recoup +, depends on how far they take it.
My work schedule (12 hr nights) makes traveling to events less apealling.

1 Like

Bull Connor hosing children down
Economics shut the furnace down
George Wallace stared them yankees down in Birmingham - drive by truckers

IMO-When it comes to fees and the government if its not a levy for taxes then it becomes a cash cow for the corrupted. That can be a problem for those making “adjustments” to their fee schedule. More than enough examples have been shown by the greedy and corrupt MFers that want to trample on God given rights and think they are the chosen ones ordained by God to regulate the peasantry. Alabama like all states have their share of greedy and corrupted elected politicians and sheriffs.

1 Like