Dagger Full Size that is on sale Question, Quick Please!

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-dagger-full-size-s-sw3-rmr-cut-threaded-barrel-pistol-w-10-17rd-magazines-black.html

I have a gen 3 lower that I built, and my question is if the upper off of this pistol will work on it. The lower is a GST-9 that is glock 3 compatible. I’m sorry for the rush, but I’ve been waiting on the Dagger upper blem, or Christmas deal to happen, and if it doesn’t this daily deal would seriously work.

I love PSA, just trying to get something for Christmas that actually excites me. lol God Bless!

In theory it should. But some fitting may still be required because everyone makes minor changes to avoid Glock trademarks/patents.

2 Likes

My dagger slides work both on Glock and Polymer 80 frames. No issues.

1 Like

My dagger slide wors on p80 and glock frames.

1 Like

thank you guys!!!

What model P80 frames do you have? Mine is the P80PF940V2OD, so it’s basically the G17 frame. Will the Dagger uppers fit the Glock 17/P80 frames?

No. GEN5 G19 slides can be modded to work on GEN5 G17/G34 frames because they have the same locking block and barrel lug dimensions. Even still extensive modding it required to get a GEN5 G19 slide to work on a GEN5 G17 frame. This is not even possible with GEN1-GEN4 stuff because the locking block and barrel lug dimensions are different between the 17/34 and 19. I assume why Glock made them the same for GEN5 8s because they introduced the G19X and G45 which use a G19 upper and a lower with a G17 sized grip, but IDK for sure.

Just to show you the lengths I do to prove it to you look at this. BTW getting a GEN19 slide off a G17 frame is easy, but getting a G17 slide off a G19 frame is not, and requires removing the back cover and pulling the striker out.

This is what they’re supposed to look like.

2 Likes

Thank you Jroc734!

1 Like

I use the 9/40v2 frames. These are the compact versions

1 Like

I had no issues with a plain Dagger slide on my GST-9. The other models of the slide should be fine too.
Now, I did have many other issues with the GST-9, but nothing top end related.

1 Like