PSA Custom Dagger Laser

I just couldn’t wait for this to show up. Looks like a cool gadget for the Dagger that the family can have fun with.

The only problem is I bought the $99 Green laser and they sent the $69 Red laser :rage:

Screenshot_20221012-164357_Chrome

Totally bummed out because I was planning on using it right away at our little spot we found to go shooting.

I so want to open it and check it out but I cant. It looks fun. Doesn’t appear to be Mil-Spec grade or anything like that. Just a toy for the Dagger. I wish I could just keep it and order another green one. But the price difference kills that idea. Not sure if I would use it for home defense. :thinking:

1 Like

Well when you get around to using one of them let us know what you think. I was going to get the wife one for her dagger if they work okay.

2 Likes

if its like the laser on my tlr6 its ok up to like 25feet but nothing like the carbine ones, but the tlr6 also comes with a light for the same price

1 Like

Same here - i plan on getting a similar laser for my wife’s Shield. However, if she ends up laying claim to my Dagger, ill get one of these for her.

2 Likes

I had one on my Ruger. Took it off the day after I got it. Main problem being that I couldn’t find a holster that I wanted to use. After I got my Dagger and use it as my EDC, I put the lazer back on the Ruger and put it in the bedside drawer but I think I would rather have a light than a lazer.

1 Like

Yea, but if you were gonna have both, would ya rather have a laser mounted to your pistol and a flashlight in your hand OR a flashlight mounted to your pistol and a laser in your hand? :grin:

A flashlight on my pistol and a laser mounted to my shark.

1 Like

Ill tempered sea bass… with Daggers that have lasers! :grin:

As a bedside pistol it works with a laser. We don’t turn lights off around here. I actually only put the laser back on because it was there.

1 Like

Any more feedback on how this laser performs?

Sorry but no. I sent it back for an exchange to get the Green one I ordered. They wouldnt send me a Green one and refunded my money instead. So since they didnt want my money and didnt want to send me the one I ordered I simply gave up and called it a day.

If you’re interested you can get that red one for pretty much free. Right now they have a deal for a Dagger lower and the Red laser is included for $99 total which is what the lower costs. So pretty much purchase the lower and get a free laser.

Thanks, yes of course I saw the email. :laughing:

…just wanting to hear hands on experience.