Need a Dagger holster?

I have a Nerd SLICC. Great holster but my Dagger will be carried OWB.

1 Like

To my knowledge there is not an owb holster for it. Some g19 holsters are being reported as working, but I can’t give you a specific.

2 Likes

I know Nerd Holsters is making one soon and I believe Skullhead will be offering one, as well.

2 Likes

OWB holsters designed for Glock 19/17 have worked fine for me.

2 Likes

I don’t think the NERD holster is very good IMO. I’ve actually contacted a bunch of the big…good, manufacturers and many said they do not have the Dagger in their inventory but but the requests have been made for the mold masters. We should be seeing more in the near future. I’d assume the same for OWB.

2 Likes

purchased a skullhead IWB, fit is good and tight retention is easily adjustable. will see after a week or so how it works.

5 Likes

Let us know. I am going to be in the market for one also, although I prefer leather on the skin side as it molds to the body.

1 Like

looking at skullhead arms website they do offer a OWB for the Dagger.

Dagger OWB Multi-Mount Holster – Skullhead Arms

2 Likes

I just got a TRex Arms SideCar 2.0 for the g19 with a TLR7-a. The holster grabs onto the light. I wonder if you have a WML on the Dagger would it also work in the holster?..

2 Likes

I just E-mailed T.Rex Arms this morning about the possibility of a Light-Compatible Ragnarok Holster (OWB) specifically for the Dagger with an X300 Series Weapon Light. The answer I got was they’d need a lot more customer requests before they’d consider such a holster.

2 Likes

yeah they won’t make a holster specific to the dagger. That being said, the g19 holster with a light “should” fit.

If PSA would come out with the RMR cut version then I could get one and find out. Im in the north Dallas area if someone has a dagger and we can try it out.

I just got my Dagger in today, and I am very impressed. I thought I would have a problem looking for a holster and found the my P07 holster and Polymer80 holster both work. I took a look at the Dagger and P80 frames and the trigger guards look identical. As of right now, I would use the P80 holster, because the CZ holster is a little tight.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

The dagger fits perfectly in both of my Walther PPQ holsters. One is an IWB leather the other is https://www.amazon.com/Fobus-Holster-HK1RPL-Compact-Millenium/dp/B0000C53QU

1 Like

Blackpoint Leather Wing fits perfect. It is a kydex holster, don’t let the name fool ya. Fits like a glove, needed no adjustment to retention screw

3 Likes

Welcome to the Forum, and thanks for the information. Nice looking holster.

Thanks. Picked it up at the Columbia store last night.

Well, now I know what I’m probably doing on my lunch break today.

2 Likes

Reviving an old thread.
In case people are still looking for a great OWB holster for the Daggers, highly recommend the Blackhawk T-Series L2C for Glock 17/19/22/23 etc, part # 410700BKR.
Fitment and function is great. Yet to try in the field but draws and re-holsters perfectly while I’m practicing in my whitey tighties in front of the mirror! :laughing::smirk:

3 Likes

Someone needs to approach Blackhawk about identifying the Dagger as a compatible holster.

I purchased a Hilliker Holster a few weeks ago in FDE to match my Dagger slide. The color match is almost perfect. I wish they had a light bearing option, but not at this time. The fit is perfect and it comes standard for suppressor height sights and works with RMR’s Hilliker OWB Holster

1 Like