Tula 55gr FMJ Steel Case .223 Ammo, 20 rds/box
The cartridge .223 REM (5.56x45) is used for sporting and hunting shooting through bolt-action and semi-automatic rifles and carbines. The cartridge keeps its qualities under various climatic and weather conditions independent of the season and at a temperature from - 20 to + 50 C. Copper or bi-metal jacket lead core.
- Ammo Bullet Type: Full Metal Jacket
- Ammo Casing Type: Steel
- Ammo Bullet Weight: 55 grain
- Ammo Round Count: 20/Box
- Caliber Multi: .223 Remington
- Muzzle Energy: 1065 lb/ft
- Muzzle Velocity: 2953 fps
- Application: Range, Match, Competition
Magpul PMAG 30rd Gen2 MOE 5.56x45 Magazines
The PMAG 30 AR/M4 GEN M2 MOE is a 30-round polymer magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons chambered in 5.56x45 NATO/.223 Remington offers a cost-competitive upgrade from the aluminum USGI magazine.
It features impact-resistant polymer construction, an easy-to-disassemble design with a flared floorplate for positive magazine extraction, a resilient stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance, and an anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability.
Magpul Original Equipment (MOE) is a line of firearm accessories designed to provide a high-quality, economical alternative to standard weapon parts. The MOE line distinguishes itself with a simplified feature set, but maintains Magpul engineering and material quality.
- Made in the USA.
- Impact & crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- USGI-spec stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance and field compatibility
- Textured gripping surface
- Flared floorplate for positive magazine handling & easy disassembly