- Caliber: 5.56 NATO/.223 Remington
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Barrel Finish: Satin Stainless
- Stock: Laminated Chevron Brown and Black
- Sights: Front Blade & Rear Peep
- Barrel Length: 18.5", Heavy Profile
- Overall Length: 38"
- Overall Weight: 7 lbs.
- Magazine: (2) 5 Rounds
The Ruger Mini-14 Rifle is designed around a simple, rugged, Garand style semi-automatic action. It features a cold hammer-forged barrel that provides the accuracy you demand. The rifle has a fixed piston gas system with a self-cleaning gas cylinder. It is equipped with integral scope mounts machined into the receiver and is also drilled and tapped for mounting the included Picatinny rail. The Mini-14 rifle offers inherent accuracy, lightweight, low recoil, and a quick repeat shot capability that makes them the favorite of ranchers and outdoorsmen. Best suited for small to medium-sized game hunting when maneuverability and a few quick shots might be needed.
- Integral Sling Swivels
- Includes Picatinny Rail & Scope Rings
- Simple, rugged, Garand-style action with breech bolt locking system, a fixed-piston gas system, and self-cleaning moving gas cylinder gives unparalleled reliability under harsh operating conditions.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Integral scope mounts machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for included scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field.
- Accurate sighting system with ghost ring rear aperture sight and a non-glare, protected blade front sight.
- Receiver is drilled and tapped for mounting the included Picatinny rail.
- Safety: Garand-Style
- Receiver: Satin Stainless Steel, Integral Scope Mounts
- Butt Plate: Black, Flatt Butt Pad
- Rifling: 1:9 RH
Whether its Fur and Feathers, Self-Defense or the Range, Palmetto State Armory has the Firearms, Gear, & Ammunition you need at unbelievable prices!