Aimpoint Micro H-2 Red Dot Reflex Sight 2 MOA, AR-15 Ready - 200211
Model: Micro H-2
Type: Red Dot Sight
Dot Size: 2 MOA
Optical Magnification: 1x
he top choice for speed and accuracy in a compact reflex optic, the Aimpoint® Micro H-2 is trusted by millions of hunters and sport shooters worldwide. With mounting solutions for virtually any platform, the versatile Micro H-2™ is truly a sight for all seasons. This premium optic features a precise 2 MOA dot for extremely quick and accurate target acquisition and 12 intensity settings for optimal brightness under any light conditions. Built to handle heavy recoil and to perform under the harshest environmental elements, this ruggedized red dot sight features an anodized aluminum alloy housing, recessed lenses, and flip covers for ultimate protection. The superior optical performance of the Micro H-2 makes this sight ideal for use with magnifiers such as the Aimpoint® 3X-C, 3XMag-1™ and 6XMag-1™. With a battery life of over five years of constant-on use, you can count on the Micro H-2 to be ready when you are.
The AR Ready configuration includes 39mm Micro Spacer High™ and Micro LRP Mount™ (Lever Release Picatinny).
- 2 MOA red dot for precision and fast target acquisition
- Battery life 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation on a single battery
- Battery type: CR2032 (included)
- AR Ready configuration includes 39mm spacer and quick detach Micro LRP Mount™ (Lever Release Picatinny)
- Advanced optical lenses for enhanced light transmission and ultimate dot clarity
- Front and rear transparent lens caps included
- Compatible with all Aimpoint Magnifiers
- Reinforced turret protection for even greater ruggedness
- Anodized high strength aluminum housing, semi-matte black
- 12 position intensity settings: 1 extra intense for use in bright sunlight environments
- 1X (non-magnifying) operationally parallax free optic
- Submersible to 15 Feet (5 meters)
- Temperature range -20°F to +140°F (-30°C to +60°C)
- Weight 3.3 oz / 94g (sight only)
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.