Federal American Eagle 9mm Ammo 115 Grain TSJ 50 rds/box - AE9SJ1
|Price Per Round||$0.60|
Caliber: 9mm Luger
Bullet Weight: 115 grain
Muzzle Velocity: 1130 fps
Ballistic Coefficient: 0.155
Bullet Style: Syntech
Use: Target Shooting, Training, & Practice
The exclusive polymer coating in American Eagle Syntech prevents harsh metal-on-metal contact between the bullet and bore, eliminating copper and lead fouling. Combined with clean-burning powders and the Catalyst lead-free primer, Syntech loads keep your gun cleaner, longer, so you can shoot more—and shoot better.
- Polymer-encapsulated Syntech bullet prevents metal-on-metal contact in the bore, eliminating copper and lead fouling, while extending barrel life.
- Exclusive lead-free primer formulation provides the most reliable, consistent ignition.
- Clean-burning propellants minimize residue and fouling.
- Significantly reduces the reuired frequency of cleaning.
- Absence of a copper jacket minimizes spash-back on steel targets.
- Less perceived recoil.