Angstadt Arms MDP-9 9mm Pistol, FDE - AAMDP09PF6
- Type: Semi-Automatic, Roller-Delayed Blowback
- Series/Collection: MDP-9
- Caliber/Gauge: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 17
- Magazine Type: Glock Double Stack
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Barrel Length: 5.85"
- Overall Length: 14"
- Weight: 3.6 lb
The patent pending roller-delayed action of the MDP-9 significantly reduces the weight and recoil of the gun. Making it one of the softest shooting pistol caliber carbines on the market. And at just 14 long and 3.6 lb, it's small enough to be carried comfortably on a sling or in a backpack. The MDP-9 runs on Glock 9mm double stack magazines, has last round bolt hold open and an extended mag release. All of which makes magazine changes much faster than conventional subguns.
- The subgun perfected for the modern age - with the MDP-9 you get ultra-concealability, a proven roller-delayed action, AR-15 platform compatibility and yes it runs on Glock 9mm magazines
- Ultra compact and very lightweight
- Proven action with modern design
- Pistol brace - 1913 rail with SB Tactical side-folding and telescoping options
- Upper assembly - monolithic assembly with continuous top Picatinny rail, M-Lok interface and QD points
- Charging handle - non-reciprocating forward charging handle (left or right side)
- Fire controls - AR-15/M4 controls
- 5.85 inches 3-lug barrel with fluted chamber