Armalite M-15 Tactical .223 Rem/5.56 Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle - M15TAC16
- Series/Collection: M-15 Tactical
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Type: Magpul P-Mag
- Stock Type: Magpul STR Multi-Position Collapsible
- Trigger Type: 2-Stage Precision
- Muzzle Type: Flash Suppressing Compensator
- Magazine Capacity: 30
- Caliber/Gauge: 223 Remington/5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Ambidextrous
- Sight: Magpul MBUS Flip-Up Front and Rear
- Barrel Material: Chrome Molybdenum Steel
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Barrel Finish: Hardcoat Anodized/Phosphate Black
- Receiver Finish: Black
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 33.3" (Collapsed), 36.6" (Extended)
- Weight: 7 lb
- Barrel Type: HB Double Lapped
- Gas System: Mid-Length, Adjustable Gas Block
- Handguard: 15" Tactical
With its 16 inches barrel at the heart of its design, the M15TAC16 blends rugged durability with exacting precision. The tactical handguard's slim, octagonal profile sports a full-length Mil-Std 1913 12 o'clock rail for sights and accessories. The adjustable gas block allows the user to tune the rifle for their preferred ammunition and/or suppressor use. Like all tactical series rifles, it comes standard with Magpul MBUS flip-up sights.
- Front sight base - full-length MIL-STD 1913 rail section
- HB double lapped barrel
- Key-Mod attachment
- Raptor ambidextrous charging handle
- Includes - (1) 30 round Magpul PMAG, Magpul MBUS, owner's manual
- Forged flat-top with MIL-STD 1913 rail, 7075 T6 aluminum upper receiver
- Forged 7075 T6 aluminum lower receiver
- Limited lifetime warranty
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.