ATI GSG-16 .22lr AR-15 Carbine - 50GERGGSG1610
- Series/Collection: GSG-16
- Stock Type: Collapsible
- Muzzle Type: Faux Suppressor
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Caliber/Gauge: 22 LR
- Orientation: Ambidextrous
- Sight: Quick Acquisition Front and Rear
- Receiver Material: Polymer
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 16-1/4"
- Overall Length: 34-1/4"
- Weight: 5.84 lb
New for 2019, the GSG-16 .22 LR Rifle! This light weight, tactical style .22 LR caliber rifle is every plinking master's dream come true! Based off of the classic GSG 22 caliber rifle operating system, the GSG-16 features several enhancments to give it a dashing new look for the next generation of shooters. The GSG-16 features a newly designed collapsable stock that also serves as an additional magazine storage compartment for either high or low capacity magazines. The cocking tube assembly features an ambidextrous charging handle so you can swich up charging rounds to meet your comfort style. Finally, the redesigned front and rear sight have been simplified and streamlined to give the shooter faster target acquisition over previous GSG models. Whether you're just starting out fresh, or dusting off your old GSG mags to throw some lead down range, the GSG-16 is a fun and affordable .22lr gun that deserves a spot in your collection today.
- .22 LR (high velocity recommended, 1260 fps recommended)
- 34-1/4 inches overall length with stock fully extended
- 28-1/2 inches overall length with stock fully collapsed
- 16-1/4 inches barrel 6 grooves
- 5.5 lb trigger
- Collapsible stock with extra magazine storage compartment
- 10 round magazine (works with GSG-5/522 stick and rotary magazines)
- Ambidextrous charging handle
- Quick acquisition front and rear sight
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.