Avidity Arms PD10 9mm 10+1 Round Double Pistol, Gray - AAPDG10
- Series/Collection: PD10
- Action: Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 10+1
- Sight: Ameriglo Lumisquare Front, I.C.E Claw Emergency Manipulation Rear
- Slide: Gray/Black Stainless Steel
- Safety: Trigger Blade, Firing Pin Block
- Grip Type: Ergonomic Contoured
- Frame Material: High-Impact Polymer
- Frame Finish: Gray
- Barrel Length: 4"
- Overall Length: 6.94"
- Weight: 18.8 oz
- Overall Height: 5.14"
- Overall Width: 1"
It's hard to believe a masterpiece like this all started as a napkin sketch. But, when the sketch was inspired by watching thousands of people run thousands of guns in thousands of classes its really not that long of a leap to reliable defensive pistol. purpose-built right here in the United States, it's reasonably priced and comes standard with the aftermarket and custom features you're used to paying more for. the personal defense (PD) series decades of experience on the range with students all around the world with American Manufacturing Quality.
- Steel I.C.E sights with wide rear notch and bright front square for fast sight alignment
- Safety index point for positive, consistent positioning of trigger finger
- Aggressive rear slide serration for positive manipulations
- Ergonomically sculpted grip to accommodate wide variety of hand sizes
- Loaded chamber indicator provides visual or tactile awareness of chamber condition
- Clam magazine base plate for emergency extraction
- Lifetime service contract for original owner
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.