Barnes Bullets LRX .338 250 gr BT Rifle Bullet, 50/box - 31150
- Series/Collection: LRX
- Caliber: 338 Cal
- Sectional Density: 0.313
- Weight: 250 grain
- Ballistic Coefficient: 0.602
- Diameter: 0.338"
- Bullet Style: Long Range X Boat Tail
- Material: Copper Core, Copper Jacket, Polymer Tip
- Application: Long Range Hunting
- Packaging Quantity: 50/Box
- Overall Length: 1.713"
Barnes LRX bullets have been developed to match the advancements in rifle accuracy and extended-range optics. The LRX features a long profile and boattail design that delivers match-grade accuracy at long range with an incredibly high ballistic coefficient and terminal performance that delivers the quick, clean, ethical kills you've come to expect from Barnes. The all-copper LRX (Long Range X Bullet) opens instantly on impact into four razor-sharp petals that plow a wide wound channel and deposit massive amounts of energy throughout the entire length of the cavity. High weight retention sustains bullet momentum for maximum destruction of tissue, bone and vital organs to effectively and humanely take down game at close and extreme distances.
- Polymer tip boosts ballistic coefficient and initiates rapid expansion
- Specially engineered scored nose cavity expands into four razor-sharp petals and a large frontal diameter for maximum energy transfer and deep penetration on game at close and extreme distances
- Accu-Groove technology for minimal fouling and superior accuracy
- Boat tail design with precision heel radius