Barnes Bullets TSX .338 225 gr FBHP Rifle Bullet, 50/box - 30412
- Series/Collection: TSX
- Caliber: 338 Cal
- Sectional Density: 0.281
- Weight: 225 grain
- Ballistic Coefficient: 0.386
- Diameter: 0.338"
- Bullet Style: Triple Shock X Flat Base Hollow Point
- Material: Copper
- Application: Hunting
- Packaging Quantity: 50/Box
- Overall Length: 1.418"
The TSX was introduced in 2003 and has become Barnes' most popular hunting bullet. The TSX has gained worldwide recognition as one of the deadliest, most dependable bullets you can buy. Try these all-copper bullets and realize the added benefits of improved accuracy, reduced barrel fouling and increased velocity.
- All-copper construction
- Sleek profile and precision heel radius in FB and BT designs
- Accu-Groove technology for decreased fouling and top accuracy
- Devastating terminal performance