Barrett Firearms M82 A1 .50 BMG Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle - 13318
local_shipping FREE SHIPPING
- Series/Collection: M82 A1
- Action: Recoil Operated, Semi-Automatic
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Trigger Type: Standard
- Muzzle Type: Double Chamber Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 10+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 50 BMG
- Twist Rate: 1:15"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Lever
- Sight: Flip-Up Iron Rear
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Receiver Finish: Black Manganese Phosphate
- Stock Finish: Black Manganese Phosphate
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Overall Length: 48"
- Weight: 32.7 lb
- Barrel Type: Fluted
The Model 82 is where the Barrett legacy began. Engineered as the first shoulder fired semi-automatic 50 BMG rifle, the Model 82A1 has been proven in combat in every environment from the snow covered mountains, to the desolate deserts, and everything in between. Its low felt recoil and reliable repower delivers on target with every pull of the trigger. More than just a rifle, the Model 82 is an American icon.
- Front and rear sling loops
- Steel receivers with durable finish
- Flip up iron sites
- Semi-automatic recoil operated
- 23 inch 27 MOA M1913 rail with carrying handle
- Accepts side accessory rails
- Chrome lined chamber and bore
- High efficiency arrowhead 2-port brake for 50 BMG and cylindrical 3-port brake for 416 Barrett
- Quick detach adjustable bipod
- 10 round steel magazine
- Rear hand grip accepts adjustable monopod
- Sorbothane recoil pad