Barrett Firearms Model 99 Fluted Barrel .50 BMG Bolt Action Rifle, FDE - 14032
- Type: Single Shot
- Series/Collection: Model 99 Fluted Barrel
- Action: Bolt
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Trigger Type: Match-Quality
- Muzzle Type: 3-Port High Efficiency Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 1
- Caliber/Gauge: 50 BMG
- Twist Rate: 1:15"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Stock Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Barrel Length: 29"
- Overall Length: 47"
- Weight: 23 lb
- Barrel Type: Fluted
Rugged, reliable, uncomplicated, the Model 99 is designed for one thing only - to get the job done. With its brilliantly simple design, hard-core construction and surprisingly few moving parts, it offers match-winning accuracy time and time again. Available in both 50 BMG and 416 Barrett, the Model 99 brings new levels of long-range precision shooting. Known as much for its dependability as its versatility, the Model 99 has unfailing accuracy you can rely on.
- 1-piece aluminum extrusion receiver
- Easy feed, single shot
- Interrupted, buttress-threaded bolt for superior lock up
- Black Mil-Spec type 3, class 2 hardcoat anodized base with cerakote finish
- 13-3/4 inch (34.9 cm) 27 MOA attached M1913 optics rail
- Match grade 29 inch fluted barrel
- 3-port high efficiency muzzle brake
- Match quality trigger
- Quick release assembly pins
- Rear hand grip accepts adjustable monopod
- Sorbothane recoil pad
- Flat dark earth color with cerakote finish
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.