Barrett Firearms REC7 DI Carbine .300 Blackout Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle - 17176
local_shipping FREE SHIPPING
- Series/Collection: REC7 DI Carbine
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Stock Type: 6-Position
- Trigger Type: ALG QMS
- Muzzle Type: 3-Prong Flash Hider or Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 30+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 300 AAC Blackout
- Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Ambidextrous
- Sight: Magpul Backup Iron
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Black
- Receiver Finish: Black Cerakote
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 36"
- Weight: 6.2 lb
- Barrel Type: High Precision
With a nod to Eugene Stoner and his direct impingement design, Barrett is proud to produce the REC7 DI - a lightweight, modular, accurate AR that even the most die hard traditionalist can appreciate. Featuring a lengthened gas system for reliability with or without a suppressor, the REC7 DI is truly a pleasure to shoot. The upper and lower receiver are machined from 7075- T6, with all aluminum components coated in Type 3 Class 2 hardcoat anodizing, then finished with Cerakote for a perfect color match. Every human touch point has been considered and refined using the finest accessories, including Magpul furniture, custom Radian Raptor ambidextrous charging handle, Geissele or ALG Defense trigger, and extended slimline Barrett hand guard with Magpul M-LOK accessory mounting slots. Available in 5. 56 NATO, 6. 8 SPC, and 300 BLK, every REC7 DI is hand built one at a time, inspected, and tested to ensure it lives up to the quality and reliability you expect from the Barrett name.
- The REC7 is a lightweight, semi-automatic, magazine-fed, air cooled rifle with a rotating bolt actuated by direct gas impingement
- User-selected accessories may be mounted on MIL-STD 1913 top rail
- Side and bottom areas of the Barrett handguard offers several positions for mounting rail sections or accessories
- Comes with Barrett branded soft case