Barrett Firearms REC7 DI .300 Blackout Semi-Automatic AR-15 Pistol - 17190
- Series/Collection: REC7 DI SBR AR Pistol
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Trigger Type: ALG QMS
- Muzzle Type: 3-Prong Flash Hider or Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 30+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 300 AAC Blackout
- Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Ambidextrous
- Sight: Magpul Backup Iron
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Brace Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Black
- Receiver Finish: Black Cerakote
- Brace Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 10-1/4"
- Overall Length: 26.2"
- Weight: 5.5 lb
- Barrel Type: High Precision
With a nod to Eugene Stoner and his direct impingement design, Barrett is proud to produce the REC7 DI - a lightweight, modular, accurate AR that even the most die hard traditionalist can appreciate. Featuring a lengthened gas system for reliability with or without a suppressor, the REC7 DI is truly a pleasure to shoot. The upper and lower receiver are machined from 7075- T6, with all aluminum components coated in Type 3 Class 2 hardcoat anodizing, then finished with Cerakote for a perfect color match. Every human touch point has been considered and refined using the finest accessories, including Magpul furniture, custom Radian Raptor ambidextrous charging handle, Geissele or ALG Defense trigger, and extended slimline Barrett hand guard with Magpul M-LOK accessory mounting slots. Available in 5. 56 NATO, 6. 8 SPC, and 300 BLK, every REC7 DI is hand built one at a time, inspected, and tested to ensure it lives up to the quality and reliability you expect from the Barrett name.
- The REC7 is a lightweight, semi-automatic, magazine-fed, air cooled rifle with a rotating bolt actuated by direct gas impingement
- User-selected accessories may be mounted on MIL-STD 1913 top rail
- Side and bottom areas of the Barrett handguard offers several positions for mounting rail sections or accessories
- Comes with Barrett branded soft case
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.