Beretta Px4 Storm SD Type F 45 ACP Pistol 9+1 Round, Flat Dark Earth - JXF5F45
local_shipping FREE SHIPPING
- Type: Semi-Automatic
- Series/Collection: Px4 Storm SD Type F
- Action: Single/Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 45 ACP
- Capacity: 9+1
- Magazine Type: Drop-Free
- Sight: 3-Dot
- Sight Radius: 5.87"
- Slide: Black Bruniton
- Safety: Ambidextrous Manual
- Grip Type: Flat Dark Earth
- Barrel Material: Nitride Carbon Steel
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Barrel Finish: Chrome-Lined
- Frame Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Barrel Length: 4-1/2"
- Overall Length: 8.27"
- Weight: 28.6 oz
- Overall Height: 5.7"
- Overall Width: 1.42"
- Grip Width: 1.18"
- Barrel Type: Rotary
The PX4 Storm SD .45 ACP semiauto pistol was developed to meet the very demanding requirements issued by the US Special Forces Command (SOCOM) for their Joint Combat Pistol. PX-Type-F-intro: they called for superior weather resistance, three magazines (one 9-round flush and two 10-round extended), extended barrel, dark earth frame, tactical case and additional accessories. Beretta answered the call successfully, not just by merely rechambering the PX4 Storm to .45 ACP but rather by redesigning its internal components to meet and exceed all these requirements. The result is a pistol that satisfies not only SOCOM's requirements, but the most demanding shooter looking for the absolute best and most reliable for personal defense, competition or carry.
- Special duty (SD) tactical pistol
- Low-recoil, powerful super-accurate
- Packed with tactical features
- Automatic firing pin block extra safety: the automatic firing pin block offers you an extra layer of safety in a handgun that is built to be used and abused
- Commander-style hammer - besides offering a custom look, the commander-style hammer gives you a softer hammer-drop, meaning more accuracy
- Drop-free magazine - tactical magazine-exchanges on the PX4 are easy and lightning-fast, when you operate the magazine-release, the magazine falls free and does not require the use of the off-hand
- Extended barrel - the extended barrel makes it possible to attach approved tactical devices
- Non-reflective black bruniton: the Beretta bruniton finish has two main advantages: it is non-reflective and it is highly resistant to the elements as well as sand, powder and dirt-making it comparable in performance to stainless steel
- Picatinny rail - the built-in Picatinny rail makes it easy to complement the PX4 with a variety of tactical accessories such as lighting devices, with no gunsmithing required
- Reversible magazine release: most controls on the PX4 are reversible or ambidextrous, making it possible to train or shoot right- or left-handed
- Simple disassembly latch: this tactical handgun is as easy to field-strip and disassemble without tools as it is safe and intuitive to operate