Beretta Px4 Storm SD Type F 45 ACP Pistol 9+1 Round, Flat Dark Earth - JXF5F45
send $75 REBATE
- Type: Semi-Automatic
- Series/Collection: Px4 Storm SD Type F
- Action: Single/Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 45 ACP
- Capacity: 9+1
- Magazine Type: Drop-Free
- Sight: 3-Dot
- Sight Radius: 5.87"
- Slide: Black Bruniton
- Safety: Ambidextrous Manual
- Grip Type: Flat Dark Earth
- Barrel Material: Nitride Carbon Steel
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Barrel Finish: Chrome-Lined
- Frame Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Barrel Length: 4-1/2"
- Overall Length: 8.27"
- Weight: 28.6 oz
- Overall Height: 5.7"
- Overall Width: 1.42"
- Grip Width: 1.18"
- Barrel Type: Rotary
The PX4 Storm SD .45 ACP semiauto pistol was developed to meet the very demanding requirements issued by the US Special Forces Command (SOCOM) for their Joint Combat Pistol. PX-Type-F-intro: they called for superior weather resistance, three magazines (one 9-round flush and two 10-round extended), extended barrel, dark earth frame, tactical case and additional accessories. Beretta answered the call successfully, not just by merely rechambering the PX4 Storm to .45 ACP but rather by redesigning its internal components to meet and exceed all these requirements. The result is a pistol that satisfies not only SOCOM's requirements, but the most demanding shooter looking for the absolute best and most reliable for personal defense, competition or carry.
- Special duty (SD) tactical pistol
- Low-recoil, powerful super-accurate
- Packed with tactical features
- Automatic firing pin block extra safety: the automatic firing pin block offers you an extra layer of safety in a handgun that is built to be used and abused
- Commander-style hammer - besides offering a custom look, the commander-style hammer gives you a softer hammer-drop, meaning more accuracy
- Drop-free magazine - tactical magazine-exchanges on the PX4 are easy and lightning-fast, when you operate the magazine-release, the magazine falls free and does not require the use of the off-hand
- Extended barrel - the extended barrel makes it possible to attach approved tactical devices
- Non-reflective black bruniton: the Beretta bruniton finish has two main advantages: it is non-reflective and it is highly resistant to the elements as well as sand, powder and dirt-making it comparable in performance to stainless steel
- Picatinny rail - the built-in Picatinny rail makes it easy to complement the PX4 with a variety of tactical accessories such as lighting devices, with no gunsmithing required
- Reversible magazine release: most controls on the PX4 are reversible or ambidextrous, making it possible to train or shoot right- or left-handed
- Simple disassembly latch: this tactical handgun is as easy to field-strip and disassemble without tools as it is safe and intuitive to operate
REBATE REDEEMABLE THROUGH BERETTA
Buy a Beretta Px4 from July 12, 2022 through September 30, 2022 and get a $100 REBATE!
Eligible guns include all Px4 pistols purchased and paid in full, NEW at retail, in the United States, between the dates of July 12 and September 30, 2022. Claims must be submitted by October 31, 2022. Offer valid in the US only. Void where taxed, restricted or prohibited. PO Boxes will not be paid, except in North Dakota. Allow eight to twelve weeks after submitting for delivery of your $75 Rebate Check. Rebate checks are valid for 60 days from time of issuance. Beretta USA reserves the right to confirm identification and request additional proof of purchase to substantiate claim. Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under US mail fraud statutes (18 USC Sections 1341 and 1342). No substitutions or exchanges permitted. Groups, organizations, businesses or government agencies are excluded from and are not eligible for this offer. Offer does not include used, close-out, or discontinued models. Late or incomplete submissions will not be processed nor returned. Please complete redemption online, uploading a dated sales receipt and/or copy of the completed 4473 to be eligible. Dated sales receipt must have a copy of the eligible pistol’s serial number on it to be accepted as proof of purchase. Online Promotion redemptions will only be accepted at the url indicated at the following website: info.beretta.com/px4rebate. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions. Beretta USA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel or modify this promotion at any time and without notice. Void where prohibited.
To learn more about or to redeem the rebate, go to https://rapid-rebates.com/px4storm.
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.