Blue Book 40th Edition Blue Book of Gun Values by S. P. Fjestad, 2019 Publication - 00040
- Number of Pages: 2500
- Publication: 2019
- Format: Book
- Author: S. P. Fjestad
The 40th Edition contains over 2500 pages of accurate information and up-to-date values for modern firearms and many major trademark antiques. With over 1.8 million books in circulation worldwide, the Blue Book of Gun Values provides the most comprehensive collection of firearms information and pricing, including the new makes/models for 2019.
- Over 1700 manufacturers and trademarks listed with brief histories
- Approximately 23000 models individually listed and described
- 500000+ up-to-date values
- An 80-page color Photo Percentage Grading System (PPGS) which makes firearms grading even easier and more accurate
- Expanded serialization charts which allows more years of manufacture to be determined on individual makes/models
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.