Brenton Usa Ranger Carbon Hunter 22" .450 Semi-Automatic Rifle, MarbleKote Harvest Camo - RR22HM450
- Series/Collection: Ranger Carbon Hunter 22"
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Stock Type: Fixed Magpul MOE
- Trigger Type: Match Grade Adjustable
- Muzzle Type: Thread Protector
- Magazine Capacity: 15+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 450 Bushmaster
- Twist Rate: 1:24"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Premium Ambidextrous
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Stock Material: Polymer
- Stock Finish: MarbleKote Harvest Camouflage
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Overall Length: 40-1/4"
- Weight: 7.4 lb
- Barrel Type: Free Floating
- Muzzle Thread: 11/16-24
The Ranger Carbon Hunter 22 inches is Brenton USA's flagship offering. It represents 500 years of improvement to the hunting rifle. Designed with the most serious AR Hunter in mind, it features a NiB coated bolt carrier assembly for reliability under harsh hunting conditions, Brenton's own 3 to 6.5 lb Match Grade trigger (adjustable) assembly for custom tunability, HunterSize controls for use with gloved hands, MarbleKote camouflage for concealment, free-floating match grade steel barrel threaded for suppressor use, Magpul MOE fixed stock, carbon fiber reinforced RealFeel handguard for use on bi-pods and tripods. These rifles are designed, engineered and tested by serious hunters for serious hunters.
- Forged full trigger guard
- Forged Hunter port upper
- Premium grade barrel
- Threaded muzzle for accessories
- Black nitride protective barrel coat
- Nickle-boron protective BGC coat
- Hunter size charge handle
- Bi-pod/sling mount
- Neoprene camo handguard cover
- (1) stainless steel magazine included - use as 5-shot limited or full capacity magazine by adding/removing limit block
- Ships with Brenton USA soft case