Browning Buck Mark Camper UFX 22 LR 10 Round Blowback Pistol, Black - 051498490
- Type: Blowback
- Series/Collection: Buck Mark Camper UFX
- Action: Single
- Caliber/Gauge: 22 LR
- Capacity: 10
- Magazine Type: Single Stack
- Sight: Pro-Target Front and Rear
- Sight Radius: 8"
- Slide: Black Aluminum Alloy
- Safety: Manual
- Grip Type: Gray UFX
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Barrel Finish: Matte Blue
- Receiver Finish: Matte Black
- Frame Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 5-1/2"
- Overall Length: 9-1/2"
- Weight: 34 oz
- Checkering: Textured Grip Panels
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Guard Material: Alloy
- Trigger Guard Finish: Matte Black
- Case Material: Pistol Rug
- Barrel Type: Tapered Bull
Alloy receiver, matte blued finish, tapered bull barrel, overmolded ambidextrous grips blowback action, single-action trigger, Pro-Target adjustable sights. All around perfection. Buck Mark Camper pistols are made to take along when you head to the great outdoors. Durable, not too heavy, accurate, and most importantly, just plain fun to shoot. Comfort precedes fun. Most distinctively, they have our overmolded Ultragrip FX ambidextrous grips, which are both comfortable and ensure a positive grip on the pistol, whether you're shooting in wet conditions or your young learning shooter needs a better grip with their smaller hands.
- Pro-Target adjustable rear sight
- Blade front sight
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.