Browning Buck Mark Plus Camper UFX 22 LR 6 inches 10 Round Blowback Pistol, Blue - 051534490
- Type: Blowback
- Series/Collection: Buck Mark Plus Camper UFX
- Action: Single
- Caliber/Gauge: 22 LR
- Capacity: 10
- Magazine Type: Single Stack
- Sight: Fiber Optic Front, White Outline Pro-Target Rear
- Sight Radius: 8"
- Slide: Black Aluminum Alloy
- Safety: Manual
- Grip Type: Black UFX
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Barrel Finish: Matte Blue
- Receiver Finish: Matte Black
- Frame Finish: Blue
- Barrel Length: 6"
- Overall Length: 10"
- Weight: 36 oz
- Checkering: Textured Grip Panels
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Guard Material: Alloy
- Trigger Guard Finish: Matte Black
- Case Material: Pistol Rug
- Barrel Type: Tapered Bull
The simple and accurate blowback design of the Buckmark pistol has remained fundamentally unaltered for over three decades. Adding 1/2-28 threads to the muzzle of a Buckmark isn't a huge change the design of the pistol, but it will fundamentally alter your experience when you legally add a rimfire suppressor. Teaching the next generation of young shooters is a lot more fun when you aren't busy readjusting ear muffs and you aren't required to yell your instructions so they can be heard. The Browning buck Mark Plus Camper features 1/2-28 thread spec with thread protector, matte blued finish, single action trigger, Ultragrip FX ambi grips, Pro-Target white outline adjustable rear sight, TRUGLO/Marble Arms fiber-optic front sight, Picatinny top rail. Suppressor ready kept simple.
- Tapered bull barrel, threaded for a suppressor (includes thread protector)
- Pro-Target white outline adjustable rear sight
- Truglo/marble arms fiber-optic front sight
- Picatinny optics rail
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.