Browning Buck Mark Plus Practical URX 22 LR Pistol 10 Round, Anodized Matte Gray - 051530490
- Series/Collection: Buck Mark Plus Practical URX
- Action: Single
- Caliber/Gauge: 22 LR
- Capacity: 10
- Magazine Type: Single Stack
- Sight: TruGlo Fiber Optic Front, White Outline Pro-Target Rear
- Sight Radius: 8"
- Slide: Black Aluminum Alloy
- Safety: Manual
- Grip Type: Black URX
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Barrel Finish: Matte Blue
- Receiver Finish: Matte Gray
- Frame Finish: Anodized Matte Gray
- Barrel Length: 5-1/2"
- Overall Length: 9-1/2"
- Weight: 35 oz
- Checkering: Textured Grip Panels
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Guard Material: Alloy
- Trigger Guard Finish: Matte Black
- Case Material: Pistol Rug
- Barrel Type: Round Tapered Bull
Soft nitrile rubber Ultragrip RX (URX) grips with finger grooves, top 1913 Picatinny rail optic base, round tapered bull barrel, Pro-Target adjustable rear sight and TRUGLO/Marble arms fiber-optic front sight. Something that is practical places utility and function at the top of the list of priorities. This pistol defines the word when it comes to accurate and reliable rimfire pistols. It comes with an industry standard 1913 Picatinny optics base for mounting a micro red dot or reflex sight, yet it comes with solid and accurate sights, from respected industry names: Pro-Target white outline adjustable rear sight, TRUGLO/Marble arms fiber-optic front sight. URX stands for Ultragrip RX, a soft nitrile rubber grip with built-in finger grooves to keep your hand in place comfortably. The matte gray finish matches the no-nonsense practicality of this purpose designed 22LR pistol.
- Pro-Target white outline adjustable rear sight
- Truglo/marble arms fiber-optic front sight
- Picatinny optics rail
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.