Browning Buck Mark Standard URX 22 LR Pistol 10 Round Blowback, Black - 051497490
- Type: Blowback
- Series/Collection: Buck Mark Standard URX
- Action: Single
- Caliber/Gauge: 22 LR
- Capacity: 10
- Magazine Type: Single Stack
- Sight: Pro-Target Front and Rear
- Sight Radius: 8"
- Slide: Black Aluminum Alloy
- Safety: Manual
- Grip Type: Black URX
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Barrel Finish: Polished Flat
- Receiver Finish: Matte Black
- Frame Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 5-1/2"
- Overall Length: 9-1/2"
- Weight: 34 oz
- Checkering: Textured Grip Panels
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Guard Material: Alloy
- Trigger Guard Finish: Matte Black
- Case Material: ABS
- Barrel Type: Slabside
Alloy receiver, blued finish, slab side barrel, overmolded ambidextrous grips, blowback action, single-action trigger, Pro-Target adjustable sights. Black is the new black. The Buck Mark Standard URX is sleek. It might be "standard" for a Browning, but don't be fooled - it has more than enough features to separate it from the competition. the ambidextrous overmolded Ultragrip RX grips have finger grooves and a texture that will make sure you have a positive grip and excellent trigger control. Accuracy is first. The Pro-Target adjustable sights offer excellent accuracy. The slab sided barrel design with polished flats doesn't really accentuate the accuracy of the pistol - it just looks really good.
- Matte blued slabside barrel with polished flats
- Pro-Target adjustable rear sight
- Blade front sight
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.