Buffalo Bore Ammunition Anti-Personnel 200 gr Hard Cast Wad Cutter .44 Spl Ammo, 20/box - 14E/20
|Price Per Round||$1.80|
- Type: Standard Pressure, Low Flash
- Series/Collection: Anti-Personnel
- Bullet Style: Hard Cast Wad Cutter
- Caliber/Gauge: 44 Special
- Bullet Weight: 200 grain
- Muzzle Energy: 400 ft.lbs.
- Muzzle Velocity: 1000 fps
- Case Material: Brass
- Application: Performance/Protection
- Packaging Quantity: 20/Box
This load was developed to be used in ALL/ANY 44 SPL firearms including Charter Arms. These other heavy 44 SPL loads exclude the Charter Arms as suitable for use with them. Due to popular request to make a potent defensive load in 44 SPL that can be fired in ALL 44 SPL or 44 MAG. firearms, Buffalo developed this hard cast Wadcutter 200 grain. load. It utilizes a "low flash" powder as nearly all defensive shooting in the US occur in low light when the criminal element is at work and it would place the shooter in a defenseless position if he or she were blinded by the flash of their own gun fire on the first shot.