Buffalo Bore Heavy 44 Spl 190 grain Soft Cast Hollow Point Pistol and Handgun Ammo, 20/Box - 14C20
|Price Per Round||$2.30|
- Series/Collection: Heavy
- Bullet Style: Soft Cast Hollow Point
- Caliber/Gauge: 44 Special
- Bullet Weight: 190 grain
- Muzzle Energy: 558 lb/ft
- Muzzle Velocity: 1150 fps
- Case Material: Brass
- Application: Performance, Protection
- Packaging Quantity: 20/Box
This bullet was also designed with a special crimp groove and the case mouth is heavily crimped and this bullet will not jump crimp in the lightweight alloy revolvers, provided you rotate the unfired rounds and thus do not expose unfired rounds to the recoil of more than about 10 firings.
Q & A
You must be 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.