Burris Fullfield E1 3-9x40mm Ballistic Plex E1 Rifle Scope - 200320
- Series/Collection: Fullfield E1
- Objective Size: 40mm
- Eye Relief: 3.1" to 3.4"
- Magnification: 3-9x
- Reticle Pattern: Ballistic Plex E1 (RFP)
- Adjustment Range: 50 MOA Windage and Elevation
- Length: 12.2"
- Weather Resistance: Waterproof
- Finish: Matte
- Color: Black
- Weight: 13 oz
- Lens Diameter: 48 mm Objective, 39 mm Ocular
- Exit Pupil: 13mm Low, 5mm High
- Tube Diameter: 1"
- Field of View: 33' at 100 yd Low, 13' at 100 yd High
- Click Value: 1/4 MOA
3-9x is the absolute classic size for American hunters in all sorts of terrain and conditions. This state-of-the-art reticle has cascading windage and elevation dots, so you can execute long-range shots out to 500 yd in still or windy conditions. The riflescope is resistant to a lifetime of field use, heavy recoil, and harsh vibration. It is protected by the Burris forever warranty.
- Designed for enthusiasts who want a simple, yet sophisticated, reticle for supreme accuracy
- Most popular and versatile model
- Finger-adjustable windage and elevation turrets create a sleek profile
- Turret indications always reflect a change in the point of impact, for pinpoint accuracy
- Separated power ring and eyepiece design accepts flip-up lens covers
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- The double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Positive steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy
- Nitrogen-filled scope tubes prevent internal fogging even in cold and rain
- Durable, stress-free, solid 1-piece outer tube withstands shock and vibrations of even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- Guaranteed by the Burris Forever warranty
- Features the Ballistic Plex E1 reticle, a quick, simple, accurate reticle; reticle has trajectory-compensating technology and cascading dots to compensate for wind drift
- Capped hunter knob style
- RFP focal plane