Bushmaster XM-15 QRC .223 Rem/5.56 Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle w/ Mini Red Dot Sight - 91047
- Series/Collection: XM-15 QRC
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Type: Magpul
- Stock Type: 6-Position Collapsible
- Trigger Type: Standard
- Muzzle Type: A2 Flash Hider
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Caliber/Gauge: 223 Remington/5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Sight: Mini Red Dot
- Barrel Material: Chrome Molybdenum Steel
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Melonite Coated
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 35"
It's the foundation upon which Bushmaster MSR supremacy has been built for more then 38 years. The XM-15 platform is a proven performer, in the hands of law enforcement organizations, military units in more than 50 countries, and countless competitors, hunters and recreational shooters. It's the model of adaptability, ready to configure for your pursuit. Built on Bushmaster's workhorse of dependability XM-15 platform, the Quick Response Carbine delivers lightning-fast response in a lightweight, maneuverable AR. Comes equipped with a quick-detach, red-dot optic mounted atop the M4 receiver's picatinny rail. This Bushmaster AR style rifle is boresighted and ready for use, right out of the box.
- Quick response carbine (QRC)
- 10 round magazine
- 16 inches superlight contour chrome-moly barrel 1:8 inches twist, melonite coated
- Quick detach mini red-dot optic
- A2 birdcage-type flash hider
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.