CAA Micro Roni Conversion Kit, Flat Dark Earth - MCKSIGT
TS Dimensions Length: 13.7"
TS Dimensions Width: 2.48"
TS Dimensions Height: 5.7"
Color: Flat Dark Earth
For Use With: SIG Sauer P320 Pistol, Multiple Handgun Models
Series/Collection: Micro Roni
Includes: Stabilizer, Velcro Strap Fastener and Charging Handle, Polymer-Pair Side Rail Thumb Rests (MCKTHR), Push Button Sling Swivel (MCKPBSS), 1-Point Sling (MCKOPS), Flashlight that Fits MCK and Micro Roni 17/19 Chassis (MCKFL), Polymer Front Flip-Up Sight (MCKFBUS), Polymer Front Rear-Up Sight (MCKRBUS)
Mounting Type: Picatinny Rail
This micro conversion kit is a lightweight and sturdy platform for Sig Sauer handguns. It has a barrel shroud made of aluminum with a polymer body. The extended stabilizer, which now comes standard, enables one-handed firing for better shooting performance. It also comes with a Velcro strap fastener which provides a custom fit to any user. MCK is the most cost effect conversion kit in the world. Fastest assembly/disassembly conversion kit on the market. Improving accuracy dramatically up to 200 yd. MCK comes in two versions, one is a Non-NFA product (with standard long stabilizer brace), and the other is a NFA product (with stock). Compatible with Sig Sauer P320.
- No pistol disassembly required - just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go
- Allows for multiple handgun models into 1-platform
- Ergonomic finger groove grip for more stability
- Top Picatinny rail, allowing a combination of sights and/or optics
- Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e. thumb-rests
- Ambidextrous, fast and easy handling
- Right-folding stock/arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in the folded position
- Front spare magazine holder for a faster reload
- Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/disassembly
- Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use
- Allows for quicker assembly-disassembly
- Perfect for safe action
- Fits multiple handgun models
- Easy concealment and carry
- Perfect for law enforcement