Case Lightweight Synthetic Camo Case Caliber Ridgeback Hunter Knife w/ Ballistic Nylon Sheath, 4.13" - 18336
- Type: Skinner
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Synthetic
- Edge Type: Plain
- Blade Length: 4.13"
- Handle Length: 4-3/8"
- Overall Length: 8-1/2"
- Finish: As-Ground Blade, Texturized Handle
- Color: Lightweight Grand Forest Camouflage
- Application: Hunting and Camping
- Weight: 4.2 oz
- Pattern Stamp: Ridgeback SS
The Camo Ridgeback Hunter is a Blackie Collins design. This collection is designed for those who prefer to pack light for the outdoors. This fixed blade knife features a swept Skinner blade and a camo lightweight synthetic textured handle for a sure grip. This durable fixed knife has a full tang design for added strength and thumb grooves on the back of the blade for improved grip. This knife also includes a lanyard hole for your convenience. The Skinner blade is commonly used for skinning purposes or field dressing, making it a must have knife for huntsmen. This blade is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes with a ballistic nylon sheath. This fixed blade knife is perfect for hunting, everyday situations, or hiking. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- As ground Tru-Sharp surgical stainless steel blade; camo synthetic handle with lanyard hole
- Swept skinner blade
- Ballistic nylon sheath included
- Limited lifetime warranty
- The skinner blade is ideal for the hunter and outdoorsman, the curved shape of the blade allows for a more aggressive cut
- This resilient and lightweight camo-styled synthetic handle bears a specially texturized treatment for a more sure grip
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.