Case Utility Hunter Fixed Blade Knife w/ Knob Cap Leather Sheath, 5" - 00381
- Type: Clip
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp 316-5 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Leather
- Blade Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 9-1/2"
- Finish: Mirror-Polished Blade
- Application: Everyday Task, Camping
- Weight: 5.4 oz
The 5 inch utility leather hunter is a part of Case's Leather Hunters family. This handsome yet rugged collection is designed to stand up to years of outdoor use. This fixed-blade knife features a saber-concave ground Clip blade and a polished leather handle for secure grip. The 5 inch utility Leather Hunter is a versatile field knife, with a thin profile for detail work when control is important. This durable fixed blade knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes with a genuine leather sheath to protect and store the knife. This fixed blade knife is perfect for the outdoors, hunting, or hiking. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Tru-Sharp surgical stainless steel fixed blade, polished leather handle
- Concave ground clip blade
- Genuine leather sheath included
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Clip blade - the clip blade is extremely versatile just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house
- Clip blade - with a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.