Case Winkler Smooth Black Canvas Laminate Skinner Fixed Blade Knife, 5.2" - 43173
- Type: Trailing Point
- Blade Material: 80CRV2 Steel
- Handle Material: Winkler Black Canvas Laminate
- Edge Type: Plain (Straight)
- Blade Length: 5.2"
- Overall Length: 9.63"
- Finish: Caswell Blade, Smooth Handle
- Application: Everyday Task, Hunting
- Weight: 6.2 oz
The Case Winkler Skinner is a new fixed blade knife crafted collectively by Case and Winkler Knives. The design is the result of a decades-long career in knife making by Master Bladesmith Daniel Winkler and the extensive experiences of retired U.S. Army Special Operator and Navy SEAL Kevin Holland. This high-performance field knife is lightweight, well balanced and built for dependability. The flat ground, distal tapered Trailing Point blade is made from tough 80CrV2 steel, known for its enduring lateral strength, superior edge retention and ease of sharpening. The full tang is skeletonized and tapered to reduce weight and improve balance. The knife is accompanied by a molded black leather sheath that's specially reinforced to help keep its shape, ensuring a continually snug fit when not in use. A reversible belt attachment accommodates carrying the knife on either side of the body. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Flat ground, distal tapered trailing point blade with black oxide, caswell finish
- Skinner blade, smooth black canvas laminate handle
- Molded black leather sheath
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Trailing point blade - the trailing point's fine blade tip is great for piercing and digging, while the sweeping edge geometry adds cutting versatility for any outdoors enthusiast
- Trailing point blade - great for skinning and long cuts, as well as general use
- Winkler black canvas laminate - this blend of synthetic materials stands up to the punishment of everyday carry to work hard in any environment
- Winkler black canvas laminate - scratch resistant and textured for a dependable and comfortable grip
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.