CCI Blazer Brass 180 gr Full Metal Jacket Flat Nose .40 S&W Ammo, 250/box - 52201
|Price Per Round||$1.70|
- Series/Collection: Blazer Brass
- Bullet Style: Full Metal Jacket Flat Nose
- Caliber/Gauge: 40 S&W
- Bullet Weight: 180 grain
- Muzzle Energy: 388 ft.lbs.
- Muzzle Velocity: 985 fps
- Case Material: Brass
- Application: Performance/Protection
- Packaging Quantity: 250/Box
- Test Barrel Length: 4"
Blazer Brass brings shooters the reliability and quality of ammunition built to SAAMI standards, and is backed by stringent ISO certified quality systems. Blazer Brass is loaded in reloadable brass cases for added value. Standard Boxer-type primers and primer pockets mean you can reload Blazer Brass cases just like any other case. Blazer Brass is loaded with a protected-base FMJ bullet. CCI primers insure reliable ignition, and clean-burning propellants. Blazer Brass brings shooters the reliability and quality of ammunition built to SAAMI standards. Features reloadable brass cases, reliable ignition CCI primers, clean-burning propellants and more. A number of factory 45 Auto cartridges are fitted with small primer pockets. There is no safety hazard in reloading these cases with standard small pistol primers. However, most published load data is developed using cartridge cases with large primer pockets and standard large pistol primers. A small pistol primer should have no trouble igniting a 45 Auto charge but may produce slightly less pressure.
- Backed by stringent ISO certified quality systems
- Standard boxer-type primers and primer pockets make reloading easy
- Available in today's popular handgun calibers with standard-weight bullets