CMC's innovative, self-contained and easy-to-install AR-15 trigger groups, have been completely re-tooled to maximize production capacities, incorporate new design enhancements and reduce cost. CMC's AR-15 trigger groups have always yielded exceptional trigger pull dynamics.
The CMC 2-Stage Match Grade Trigger features a patented trigger deisgn which yields remarkable tactile feedback and unprecedented trigger control, trigger feel, and accuracy. The ultra-crisp trigger possesses no feel of creep prior to hammer release and a glass-smooth break with no feel of grittiness. Designed with a large margin of safety with a noticeable amount of preset and a short glass-like break upon hammer release. Produced from 8620 alloy steel & S7 Tool steel and machined to exacting tolerances in addition to the finish, this trigger is designed for the longest service life possible. Minimal lock-time is designed into the assembly using controlled hammer weight & balance and is activated using a Rocket Wire hammer spring which assures repeatable function with both commercial and military-grade ammo. Positive Trigger Reset allows a quick follow-up shot that is on target.
• Glass-smooth break with no feel of grittiness
• Large margin of safety with a noticeable amount of preset & a short glass-like break at hammer release
• Undetectable trigger travel at point of hammer release
• Minimal lock time is designed into the assembly using controlled hammer weight & balance and activatede using a Rocket Wire hammer spring
• Positive Trigger Reset allows a quick follow-up shot
• Easy to install (instructions included)
• Fits Mil-Spec AR-15 receivers except Colt models with blocks