CMMG Banshee 300 .300 Blackout Pistol, FDE - 30A81E2-FDE
- Ecommerce_Platform: MK4
- Weight: 5.2 oz
- Color: Flat Dark Earth
- Caliber_Multi: .300 Blackout
- Firearm_Type: Pistol
- Magazine_Capacity: 30
- Firearm_Barrel_Length: 8"
- Trigger_Type: Mil-Spec Single-Stage
- Firearm_Stock: CMMG Micro/CQB Ripbrace, Cerakote
- Twist_Rate: 1:7"
- Series/Collection: Banshee 300
- Grip Type: Magpul MOE
- Safety: CMMG Ambidextrous
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Molybdenum Steel, SBN
- Magazine Type: Magpul P-Mag
- Muzzle Device: Defcan 3 Flash Hider
- Muzzle Thread Size: 5/8-24
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum M4 Type Upper
- Receiver Finish: Cerakote
- Handguard: CMMG RML7 M-LOK, Cerakote
- Charging Handle: CMMG Oversized Ambi
- Trigger Guard: Magpul MOE
If you want the best an AR has to offer, then the 300 Series is your choice. This AR is fitted with every desired feature including a choice of 10 Premier Cerakote colors, laser engraved model name on the lower receiver, updated ambidextrous controls and sling points along with a premium trigger, Magpul grip, PRS stock, CMMG's revolutionary RIPSTOCK or RIPBRACE, and CMMG's SV muzzle brake. These are just a few of the possible upgrades on this series. Chambered in .300 BLK, these pistols and SBRs are ready for the range. The MK4 platform accepts standard AR15-style magazines, and is the most versatile of the CMMG platforms, especially with the .22 LR, 5.7x28mm (Conversion), and 9mm conversions. CMMG delivers its lightest and most compact firearms within the BANSHEE line of Short Barreled Rifles (SBR's) and AR pistols. Don't let these little guys fool you though. With a wide range of caliber offerings available, there's plenty of firepower in the BANSHEE line. With a variety of different barrel lengths and furniture to choose from, the BANSHEE 100, BANSHEE 200 and BANSHEE 300 series will have the right combination for you when concealment and portability matter the most. All Products come with CMMG's Lifetime Quality Guarantee.
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.