Crimson Trace Defender Series Accu-Guard Laser Sight for Springfield Armory XD, XD MOD.2 and XD(M) Pistols - DS123
- Series/Collection: Defender Series Accu-Guard
- Dot Size: 0.5" at 50'
- Wrench Size: 0.05
- Activation Location: Dual Side
- Laser Output: 5 mW (Red)
- Battery Type: (2) 2032
- Material: Polymer
- Finish: Polymer Grip with Rubber Overmold Activation Pad
- Color: Black with Red Activation Button
- For Use With: Springfield Armory XD, XD MOD.2 and XD(M) Pistols
- Sighting: Factory Sighted at 50'
- Activation Mode: Switch
- Battery Life: 2 hr
- Warranty: 1 year
- Wavelength: 620 to 670 nm
The DS-123 Defender series Accu-guard Laser Sight by Crimson Trace fits Springfield Armory XD, XD Mod.2 and XD(M) pistols. The Defender series sets a new standard for a Springfield XD laser sight by providing cutting edge design, superior technology, and an affordable price tag. The DS-123 features Beam Lock Adjustments so that the user can easily adjust laser sighting for both windage and elevation, and the unit is pre-sighted at the factory at 50 feett. The Dual Side N-Gage Activation Buttons provide a large, easy-to-find, bright red activation button, which emits a powerful (5 mW peak, 620 to 670 nm, Class 3R) red aiming laser.
- Trigger guard attachment
- Windage and elevation adjustable