CRKT Clark Fork™ Fillet Knife - 3085C
- Blade Length: 10.94" (277.88 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 5Cr13MoV, 53-55 HRC
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.06" (1.52 mm)
- Closed Length: 7.125" (180.98 mm)
- Weight: 1.8 oz.
- Handle: Glass-Reinforced Nylon w/Plastic Insert
- Style: Folding Knife w/Tail Lock
- Overall Length: 11.062" (280.97 mm)
Designed by Ken Steigerwalt in Orangeville, Pennsylvania
The Clark Fork™ fillet knife is an innovative, folding knife for you to fillet some fish for dinner. It features the “Tail Lock” safety bar to securely lock your blade into place. When finished with the knife, it folds down to tacklebox size and includes a nylon sheath for storage.
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.