CZ-USA 612 Magnum Waterfowl 28" 12 Gauge Shotgun 3.5" Pump Action, Camouflage - 06532
- Series/Collection: 612 Magnum Waterfowl
- Action: Pump
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Trigger Type: Standard
- Magazine Capacity: 4+1 (3-1/2" Shells)
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
- Sight: Bead
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Camouflage
- Receiver Finish: Realtree Max-4
- Stock Finish: Camouflage
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Chamber Length: 3-1/2"
- Length of Pull: 14-1/2"
- Overall Length: 48-3/4"
- Weight: 6.8 lb
- Application: Hunting Purpose
- Chokes: (5) Extended Black
- Safety: Crossbolt Behind Trigger
- Drop at Comb: 1-5/8"
- Drop at Heel: 2-1/4"
Built for the goose blind, the 612 magnum waterfowl boasts the perfect waterfowl camo pattern combined with a 3-1/2 inches chamber for magnum shotshells. This machine is the best tool for making big birds fall from the sky. The 612 magnum Waterfowl ships with 5 extended black choke tubes. Available in 12 gauge with a 3-1/2 inches chamber and a 28 inches barrel, the magnum waterfowl is hydrodipped in appropriate camo.
- Dual action bars for smooth cycling
- Chrome-lined bore from chamber to choke nest
- Interchangeable choke tubes
- Thick rubber recoil pad
- Shim kit to allow tuning of stock cast and drop
- Rib - 8 mm flat vent
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.