CZ-USA All-American 30" 12 Gauge Shotgun 3" Over Under - 06585
- Series/Collection: All-American
- Action: Over/Under
- Stock Type: Fixed with Adjustable Comb
- Trigger Type: Mechanical
- Magazine Capacity: 2 (3" Shells)
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
- Sight: Bead Front
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Stock Material: Turkish Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Gloss Blue
- Receiver Finish: Gloss Blue
- Stock Finish: Brown
- Barrel Length: 30"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Length of Pull: 14-5/8" to 15-1/2"
- Overall Length: 48"
- Weight: 8.5 lb
- Application: Competition Purpose
- Chokes: Extended Black
- Forend Type: Target
- Ejector/Extractor: Ejector
- Safety: Manual Tang
- Drop at Comb: 1-3/4" Adjustable
- Drop at Heel: 2-1/2"
The sporting clays half of our trap combo, the All-American is a precision instrument. CNCed throughout, it features drop in replacement parts (including locking blocks for those who shoot tens of thousands of rounds a year) as well as a bevy of adjustable features. A 4-way comb combined with adjustable butt plate hardware (cast, toe as well as LOP) allow a shooter to tune the gun to their specific dimensions and shooting style. Due to the lower bore axis of the bottom barrel, the All-American fires bottom barrel first, reducing recoil going into the second shot. Equipped with either 30 inches barrels, the All-American has lengthened forcing cones and is ported from the factory. Blacked out extended chokes (in a mid thread pattern), a blacked out action and select wood round out the package, culminating in a target shotgun that looks great and shoots even better choke constrictions are cylinder, improved cylinder, light modified, modified, and improved modified.
- 32 inches doubles set with 50/50 raised rib
- Barrels are ported with lengthened forcing cones
- Toe in/toe out
- 4-way adjustable parallel comb
- Trigger shoe reach 3/8 inches of adjustment
- 5 extended, knurled chokes
- Premium internals, firing pins riding in bushings
- Built to be shot heavily for years, All Americans feature drop in locking blocks and replaceable hinge pins
- Healthy right hand palm swell, full forend
- Hardy silver soldered ribs
- Oiled stock finish for easy touch up
- Mechanical single selectable trigger
- Box lock frame design
- Coil operated hammers
- Chrome-lined bores
- Detailed hand engraving
- Rib - raised steel