Due to pending legislation and until further legal notice, PSA will prioritize & ship All Orders to Washington State.
*This excludes PSA Partnered Fulfilled Items.
CZ-USA CZ 75 BD (Low Capacity) 9mm Pistol, Blk - 01130
- Series/Collection: CZ 75 BD - 9mm (Low Capacity)
- Action: Single/Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 10
- Magazine Type: Double Stack
- Sight: Fixed 3-Dot
- Slide: Black Polycoat
- Safety: Decocking Lever, Stop on Hammer, Firing Pin Block
- Grip Type: Black Plastic
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged
- Frame Material: Steel
- Frame Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 4.6"
- Overall Length: 8.1"
- Weight: 35.3 oz
- Application: Home Defense
- Height: 5.4"
- Width: 1.4"
This model is a decocker version of the basic CZ 75 B model. The decocking lever mounted on the left side allows the hammer to be easily lowered on a loaded chamber for a safe, hammer down carry. CZ 75 B is used by more Governments, Militaries, Police and Security agencies than any other pistol in the world. The CZ 75 is quite possibly the perfect pistol. Designed in 1975, the CZ 75 is the flagship model of the CZ handgun line with over one million produced. An entire family of pistols is available based on the basic CZ 75 design: compacts, decockers, single action only, ambidextrous, alloy frames as well as competition pistols.
- All steel construction (except alloy framed compacts)
- High capacity double column magazines
- Hammer forged barrels
- Ergonomic grip and controls
- Unparalleled accuracy
- Slide-in-frame design for better recoil control
- 3-dot sighting system (Tritium night sights available)
- Smooth double action and crisp single action
- Extended service life due to advanced design and superior materials
- Firing pin block safety
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.